View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 12:03 PM   #2
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Make moves before the deadline?

captain curmudgeon reporting in:

i don't see the point of adding players like that right now. nets are going nowhere this season, and you're not gonna know what this team needs until the dwight / d-will thing is settled once and for all.

having said that, i would entertain trade offers for hump. he's a valuable commodity and it's a miracle he decided to stay for one more season. but, you know, i wouldn't count on lightning striking twice. anyway, a lot of playoff teams could certainly use him soon, and if they wanted to give up a player with big upside to get him, i would at least listen.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote