View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 01:20 PM   #17
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Lakers are turning against Mike Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Ramona on her radio interview mentioned the lakers love Brown's Defense and love brown, are just concerned about the offense.

Ok....you know who Ramona is.......but you still ignore the obvious.
Brown is a very nice person.....I like him as a person.
I absolutely love D-Fish as a person.
I would be far more happy right now if Fish was the head coach and would never play another game.....never ever........and Brown could be his assistant

The players know Brown has no freaking clue as to what he is doing.....sure they like him.....but don't want him as their coach. At this point I think every single player has complaints about him. It's obvious that he's the wrong guy...........Jimmy Buss hire.....go figure

Sure the Lakers need help at the 1 and 3......but playing DFish the last 6 minutes of the game

Q: What do you do if you have a team that isn't shooting worth a crap?

A: You work the ball inside and if you shoot outside you have at least 3 guys crashing the boards to get 2nd chance opportunities.

Q: Who would be more effective to have in the game when Kobe is in Shooting Mode......Pau or McRoberts?

A: Give me the rebounder, McRoberts........Pau doesn't have a crowbar to pry the ball outta Kobe's hands, so you might as well rest him. McRob wants nothing more than to go get the ball.

A coach has to know how to put the right players in at the right times, use them to the best of their abilities. You also can't be afraid to dictate and give orders to your best player. Brown fails at these and much more.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote