View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 03:45 PM   #34
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lakers are turning against Mike Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker

Lakerfreak......there is no point in arguing with you....some people just don't get it and don't learn. Thankfully there are enough guys who don't believe it's raining when their boots are being p!ssed on

DK,

If I came on here to learn, then I'm going to the wrong school. An argument is an exchange of diverging or opposite ideas. When you yourself can understand that not everyone is going to agree with you, it might limit your frequency of e-dissing and ridiculous agendas.

And thankfully for me, I live in southern california, I don't need to purchase boots.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote