View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 09:16 PM   #227
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Mass Effect 3 update

Yeah the whole situation with those two in Purgatory had me

You're right though. ME3 DEFINITELY delivers in the humor department. I like how Bioware included some references from internet fandom as well. You know they're reading the forums.

And actually, I kind of like the less dickish Renegade, at least when it's toward the crewmates. I used to hate having a crewmate spill their feelings out to me and then I answer with a "Who cares?" or "F*ck off." type of response.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote