View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 11:05 PM   #62
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Default Re: Redskins trade for #2 overall

You guys are idiots. You'd trade your own mother in the package and argue "Its worth the cost.". Aaron Rodgers is a proven franchise QB. RGIII is not. To say its worth the cost given how much Redskins gave up is being silly.

I ask you two idiots this. Yes idiots I said. What is TOO much to give up for RGIII (#2 pick not even #1). Chances are no such cost exists in your mind.

Hey bozo, I didnt want RGIII in a Deadskins uniform because I'd have to root against the guy as my Eagles run thru that turnstyle OL and put RGIII on his back like a whore. 41 sacks given up, 108 QB hits (3rd in NFL behind Seahawks/Rams). I know I know you have $40mil+ in cap space so you can go out and sign OL help. As if no one else doesnt need it AND no one else has signficant cap space. I like the idea everyone will come to Wash, no one else. I like the idea no one else has cap space. But yeah good luck protecting your QB that cost didnt mean a thing.

This is fan desperation talk. JUST like Oakland Raiders fans who said the cost was worth aquiring Carson Palmer. Fans in the same boat, desperate for a QB as that is the biggest hole to sure up.

Throw in another 1st rd pick in 2015...I'll be here to read "worth the cost" from you.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote