View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 12:30 PM   #73
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Redskins trade for #2 overall

Gobble dick is straight fondling a whole Amish family made of straw.

You comparing Haynesworth to this move is 10x more off base than comparing the assets hypothetically given up for Aaron Rodgers, a QB. I don't EXPECT him to be up there with Rodgers but I do expect them to battle in the playoffs in 2-5 years.

The guy will not bust. I'm not even worried about that. Nor will he be sacked like fatboy frat Rex or meek Mormon ball holder Beck. Our o line is not bad, you just don't know shit. I would rather upgrade than keep the same exact group but only to make it a GREAT line to protect and assist an ELITE weapon at the QB position
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote