View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 06:22 PM   #5
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Gotham City Imposters (PSN/XBLA/Steam)

what loadouts are you using?

dawn patrol with i believe rapid fire
persuader
body armor
grapple gun (not sure what else is better)

I guess there are perks... wallflower (off enemy radar), marksmen (bullets do more damage), eagle eye (see folks on radar)

So much crap to use I generally stay with one thing. Tried a different assult rifle it was 3 rd burst. Left it alone.

Level 15. How many levels are there?

Last edited by GOBB : 03-11-2012 at 06:28 PM.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote