View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 09:31 AM   #8
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dwight Howard may be resisting a trade to the Bulls

I don't get why Howard wouldn't commit to this. What does he want? If he wants rings, a Rose/Howard combo is fvcking scary. Is Chicago not a big enough media market for this guy? Is he too busy wanting to be Deron's butt-buddy that he won't go anywhere unless he signs as well? I don't even like the Bulls, but the idea of Rose and Howard on the same team is making me squirt.

As with the Melo-drama, the most this shit drags on, the less I like Howard.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote