View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 09:36 AM   #13
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Dwight Howard may be resisting a trade to the Bulls

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue
I don't get why Howard wouldn't commit to this. What does he want? If he wants rings, a Rose/Howard combo is fvcking scary. Is Chicago not a big enough media market for this guy? Is he too busy wanting to be Deron's butt-buddy that he won't go anywhere unless he signs as well? I don't even like the Bulls, but the idea of Rose and Howard on the same team is making me squirt.

As with the Melo-drama, the most this shit drags on, the less I like Howard.
He can't be the biggest star, and that seems to b important to him.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote