View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 06:37 PM   #111
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Redskins trade for #2 overall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
If I had a $100,000 to spare.... I'd bet against the Patriots winning the Super Bowl and pick up $20,000.

But I'd probably feel a little more comfortable betting $100,000 against the Giants... pick up $12,500.... No way in hell Eli wins it again next year.
of all the top ones that pay out decent I would bet against the Eagles...I just can't see Vick and them ever getting it together for an entire playoff run.

can't believe they are still one of the favorites after this year...I just can't see Vick ever holding up a trophy
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote