View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 11:50 PM   #43
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Southland is coming back in January!

HOLY SH*T

the ending almost had me in tears. the whole lydia thing is bullsh!t, i felt sorry for her but the whole time i'm thinking she deserves it because she got quite a few warnings and didn't back off.

but sammy....i'm praying that he isn't killed off the show.pleaaasseeeeee no. we already know ben is going to do some craz sh!t but damn it. this time they didn't spoil next episode through scenes from next week but i think sammy is dead. and was that lou diamond phillips returning?
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote