View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 03:32 PM   #10
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Gotham City Imposters (PSN/XBLA/Steam)

Im using targetting goggles now. How exactly do they work? I hit LB and just lock onto enemy. Thats it? I dont have to press anything or lock on them for an extended period of time?

Also I believe Wallflower perk counters them. I use that.

Rocking with the Gatekeeper and penetration ammo which to me helps me kill guys with armor quicker.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote