View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 08:57 PM   #43
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Greatest day in Knick history - MDA resigns

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrich2000
What worries me about this is establishing a precedent that Melo gets his way. If you're a coach looking at the Knicks thinking, that wouldn't be very enticing. I hope we bring someone in who has a big enough reputation to command Melo's respect.
Jordan and Magic got their coaches fired.

As long as Melo does what it takes to win, all be forgiven.

But, I agree, the stakes are raised now, no excuses.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote