Thread: I'm convinced
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 08:59 PM   #15
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board
Default Re: I'm convinced

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
I was laughing at idiots who thought Melo would come in and be the savior for the club. The typical "OMG, I can finally be a Knicks fan again, IT FEELS SO GOOD!!!"..

The trading for Melo is a typical Knick move.. We've seen it before in Marbury, Francis, McDyess, Curry, Z Randolph, etc... A typical ball scoring malcontent.. It's sad that the only players we have developed these past years Lee and Gallo are becoming really good players although some of you(franchize) will laugh at them since they are white but that's another story.
Im sure when we got melo you were one of the idiots, but your gonna lie and say you wasnt, but thats ok because i wanted this trade and im glad gallo's soft ass is gone. We were losing with lee and gallo here so come on son, knock off the trolling, and the race shit!!!
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote