View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 08:55 AM   #9
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Xbox 360/PS3 Online Trolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinJDW
Haha, that shit was hilarious. And who the **** plays Nascar?
NASCAR online has to work a lot better than I'd imagine because quite honestly, I have a hard time picturing an online race working without at least one person whose only goal is to drive backward and/or crash into other people. Though, I guess if someone went through the trouble of buying the game, you'd think they'd have a true interest in racing. But then again maybe not.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote