View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 12:42 PM   #45
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012 Trade Deadline deal: Raptors trade Leandro Barbosa to Pacers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Charlie Villanueva -> TJ Ford -> Jermaine O'neal -> Shawn Marion -> Hedo Turkoglu -> Leandro Barbosa -> Nothing

(Not that I think that whole progression of the trade means anything but I'll take any opportunity to rip into the man who has run the Raptors into the ground.)

I'm glad Barbosa is gone though. He's not a good player anymore but sometimes he scored the Raptors back into games which was frustrating when the team should be tanking. He had no future in Toronto and was a waste of space and shot attempts.
Qwyjibo is online now   Reply With Quote