View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 01:10 PM   #10
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Make moves before the deadline?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
This. Slogan: Howard or bust.

Well Howard decided to opt in at the final hour of the deadline in hopes of winning a championship with the Magic. Get ready to hear the talks again around this time next year. Hopefully Stern can give us the number one overall pick. Second overall works fine too, heck so does a third. It upsets me that months of the Dwightmare lasted for no reason. I guess he just wanted the attention. His loyalty is respected though. But it does seem that winning isn't truly his number one priority.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote