View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 03:17 PM   #107
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012 Trade Deadline Deal: 3 way deal between Clips, Wizards, and Nuggets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
We'll see how he does on a team filled with good leaders, mature players and superstars who need the ball. I'm willing to bet he buys in immediately. Remember... he's always wanted to play in his hometown. He's not going to act a fool.

Why would he not act a fool, he is a fool. Don't get me wrong I like Nick, he can just be... difficult to watch, like most of the Wizards.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote