View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 11:24 AM   #19
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The New-New York Knicks

We already have too many people in our rotation as it is. Woodson has said he would like to shave it down to 8, 9 at the most. That's how it should be. This isn't little league. Everyone doesnt get to play and get a ribbon at the end.

While I was pushing really hard for us to make a blockbuster trade, I wish we would have traded a guard for a big man. Doesn't have to be a big time guy. Turiaf got waived yesterday after the trade. Honestly, if I didn't hear about all the crap he was talking about the team when he got traded, I wouldnt mind bringing him back.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote