View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 01:51 PM   #13
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Gotham City Imposters (PSN/XBLA/Steam)

I got the hang of targetting goggles. I didnt realize you could target them thru walls, buildings, far away. You could camp in a nice area and lock on. You wont get much action but it helps a team. I kind of like the grapple tho even tho I never use it to kill people. I should try out the glider rig.

I didnt like the spring shoes very much.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote