View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 02:53 PM   #13
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Linsanity may be limited under new coach Woodson

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyWhitey
Melo is a great player. Lin has shown us he has potential (38 points against the Lakers is no walk in the park) to be great. He just needs to work on his t.o's and work on his plays on the court.

Great is Jordan. Great is Kobe. Great is Shaq. Great is Magic. Great is Pat.

BTW, 38 points against Derrick Fisher, who is next to last in every statistical category among all starting pgs, IS a walk in the park lol Lin is... promising

Quote:
Melo isn't great. Melo is talented.
I agree. As far as I'm concerned, theres only 2 great players in the NBA. LeBron and Kobe. LeBron only gets the nod because he is one of the best passers I've ever seen and he's 6'8" and about 260.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote