View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 08:33 AM   #3
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jeremy Lamb's Missed Dunk

I don't have one iota of an issue with that play. I feel end-of-game situations are quickly getting out of hand in this regard where suddenly, it's not okay to keep trying if you're winning or losing. Heaven forbid a player plays out the entire 40 minutes.

It reminds me when the Mavericks had a game in hand last year but the opposing team refused to give up and was hard pressing the full length of the floor. As such, Brian Cardinal stepped up with a big screen at mid-court. Folks objected to the screen, but it's a basketball game and the clock was still ticking. It's how these things work.

In the game last night, I'm doubting Iowa State cared that a player on a team that was about to lose to them by double digits stole the ball with four seconds left. A complete non-issue.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote