View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 02:33 PM   #21
Nanners
College star

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
lol youre so dumb ...

just cause i point out that its obviously dumb to show a pic of a kid as an adolescent (i know a guy whos 6 year old plays pee wee football and he doesnt look much younger than him) as opposed to him now being 17, and ask if he looks threatening. if u dont get that youre just an idiot. and then you gotta come with the retarded statement about me being scared of blacks. Im from brooklyn, not whereever ur from

shut your stupid face, click on my google image search, and find me some pictures where trayvon does not look like a child. you dont think it might be possible that maybe he looked young?
Nanners is online now   Reply With Quote