View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 12:27 AM   #10
magnax1
Not a mormon

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 1998 Chicago Bulls vs. 1999 San Antonio Spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by stax
I don't know, tough one to call. Bulls in seven. Bah.

By the way this is probably the closest we ever came to it: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=253477

Also two Steve Kerrs - is one of them evil? That could make a difference.

Probably a really close series. I think Utah was better then either teams though. Mostly because I'm a bitter Jazz fan, but none the less... Utah was better both years lol
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote