View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 04:37 PM   #7
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Projecting Olympic Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
If I was Spain I would take Mumbru 10 times out of 10 over Claver. But I would also take Sada 10 times out of 10 over Rubio. Let's face it, Spain's coach does not appear to be very bright.

As for France, I doubt Gelabale is in their team. He had an injury and he has played like total crap ever since then.

Leo Gutierrez will definitely be on Argentina's roster over someone like Juan Fernandez. Also, Argentina's coach already said Oberto will not be allowed on the team unless he plays pro ball. And so far he did not sign a contract, so that might be it for him also.

That would add Leo Mainoldi to their team, who would also be their over someone like Juan Fernandez.
Mumbrú retired from the national team, it's not Scariolo's fault (this time).

F*cking Leo Mainoldi always kills us in the ACB league.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote