View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 02:24 PM   #10355
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
21 Jump Street - 8/10

One of the funniest films I've seen in a long time. The cinema was pretty full and the film had everyone laughing all the way through.

I loved some of the dialogue, which made fun of the film and the original series. Although, in a crowd full of 15-18 year olds, I found myself being the only one laughing at those times. (I'm only 21 and only seen bits of the original, but it's enough to hate on the younger kids!)

Overall, great film.

I understand what you mean. In a full theater, only myself and a few others in the crowd laughed at (spoiler in white) the joke about rebooting a program from the 80s because they are not creative enough to come up with an original idea. I'm thinking most of the crowd didn't know that there was a TV show in the 80s.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote