Thread: Bonzi Wells
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2006, 06:22 PM   #5
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
dude...relax....this is what i read on one of the websites....i was saying mckie as a backup to bibby...if u can read english properly that would be great and no need to show so much aggression.....I never said we need or want bibby.....read properly before replying to any post.....

lol that was pretty funny.

But it doesnt sound that fair because George isnt that good compared to Bonzi...bonzi is listed as a shooting gaurd but he can probably average 15 points and 10 rebounds the way he plays.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote