View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 10:14 AM   #31
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Two slight areas of concern

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I attribute the Raptors game to us running out of gas. Furthermore, I think our shooting is off becuz our practices are probably 80% defense oriented. We may benefit by making some of our practices shoot arounds
I was thinking the same thing about the practices.

Probably very Thibbs-esque.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote