View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 05:52 PM   #22
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Thomas Robinson is a beast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
Sullinger's an undersized post player whose lack of elite athleticism will be exposed in the NBA . He has improved his outside shot, but still has little facing the basket in the 15 ft and in range.

Ceiling is Juwan Howard, which is a really nice career.

Tend to think he's more Kurt Thomas.
I think you are underrating his rebounding a bit. He has a natural ability to get up there and get them, which sometimes has little to do with athleticism or length and more to do with timing and a natural intangible.

I have serious questions about his scoring ability on the next level, but I do think that he will continue to be a very good rebounder... Which is a nice thing to have and something Kurt Thomas never could provide.

Sullinger is going to be a double-double guy on the next level, imo. My biggest question is will it be 15/10 or 20/10.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote