View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 11:44 AM   #38
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Two slight areas of concern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I disagree. Playoffs yes thats important regular season its about team ball.

Make the playoffs by any means possible then once there Amare and Melo has to prove their worth.
Let's not act like we are locked for the playoffs.

Even now the playoffs are in danger,and without healthy Amare there's even bigger chance we won't make it.
For example,we wouldn't have won against the Sixers without healthy Amare.

I hope Amare is ok but if his back problems affect his performances then we'll even have problems in the regular season,especially with how Melo has been shooting lately.

I agree that Melo and Amare need to prove their worth in the playoffs. But I must admit I'm concerned. We'll probably play against Chicago or Miami and without Melo being on elite scoring level (like he was during his career) we don't stand a chance.
Same thing with Amare,if he's hurt we'll have a lot of trouble.

Last edited by Clutch : 03-25-2012 at 11:47 AM.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote