View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 09:26 AM   #33
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Cowboys Free Agency/Draft suggestions... How realistic could this be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
At least Jerry and the Skins are fighting that ridiculous fine for illegal contracts. It now seems the Giants owner was behind the complaints that led to it and he is doing a good job of running his mouth to the media. I mean if the NFL approves every contract, how could the Cows have done anything wrong?
They were warned at the time that they were spending in excess of all revenue projections and that this could be coming. If it was reversed do i think its unfair? NOPE. But you are making it really cut and dried, it's really not. They tried to gain an advantage, if they get punished later on i'm not seeing how it's this great travesty.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote