View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 12:40 PM   #2270
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Illinois basketball fans

OK give yourself one more final 4. You're reaching. It's not highly held position. No one gives a shit in the top two tiers about making the tournament. You're just proving my point. And so are the VCU and Butler coaches who currently have better programs.

Tier 3 at best, and you can't say other wise, if you want to pick 10 or 20 teams, it doesn't matter. Two Final 4's does not make one top 1-2 tier and apparently top coaching candidates agree with me.

Keep up your fantasy land that your program means anything. At least as a Michigan fan I know where we stand, and we have 3 final games and a championship in my lifetime. You guys got D-will; lol.

Maybe you can get Billy G to leave TT.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote