View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 02:46 AM   #13
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Do you hate guys who over dribbles and selfish ballhogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
Over-dribblers are indeed quite frustrating. Thankfully, I don't seem to come across them too much these days. I mean, I can always count on a few people over-dribbling a little bit, but that's to be expected.

So far this year, there's been at least one player at our courts who is a serious ball-handling offender. Head down, hugs the baseline after an opponent scores so he can receive the inbound by default, decides he's going to shoot by the time he hits half court, decides who he's going to pass to 4 seconds too late. . .the whole nine yards. Not a fun situation. He's the classic horrible player who gets lucky just often enough to re-affirm his own actions.

Where are you visiting within the USA?

Mid 2012 - Just pm/e-mail me if you want to play some ball in Skokie, Illinois.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 03-28-2012 at 02:49 AM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote