View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 11:34 PM   #2
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Game of Thrones RPG

Combat system + some back story to your characters

Looks like Dragon Age Origins, not a fan that you only get to pick from 2 characters and even more not a fan that the two characters are from the Nights Watch and a Red Priest. Nights Watch isn't that bad but when you can't be from another noble house (or even a smaller house) I find the nights watch less desirable. Still looks pretty good, definitely better than I thought it would be after that travesty of a game Genesis.

Same release date as Diablo III proabably not the best move on their part but I have no desire to play DIII so at least they'll get my money on the 15th.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote