View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 01:26 AM   #11
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What do you think of the idea of sponsor ads being on player jerseys?

I'm going to come off as dorky, but this topic gets discussed in NBA 2K12 by the commentators in the game (Kevin Harlan, Clark Kellogg & Steve Kerr). Clark makes a good point about how seeing a McDonald's-like logo on MJ's jersey from his iconic images, such as his dunks, would take away from the effect of the images.

I think it's a terrible idea, but I know it's bound to happen.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote