View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 01:44 PM   #12
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official "Mike Woodson" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I'm not saying it isn't possible. I'm just saying don't be sure. Remember also that the better you play the more you put a target on your back.
We will never find out but just look at the records:

Philly is 4th seed with 28-22. With all the problems we had we're 26-25,just 2.5 games back.
Also we're 3.5 games back from Atlanta and 4 games from Indiana.

I'm not saying we would be 36-15 or something like that.
But I'm pretty sure 30-21 was absolutely possible,especially considering how many easy games we blew up.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote