View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 06:24 PM   #7
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Judge my shooting form

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salazaar
So basically I have to eliminate the catapult motion and try to bring the ball to the shooting pocket faster? The problem is that when I try to do so, I end up rushing and bricking the shot..

Also, is the thing that the ball is close to my head an issue itself?

It's all about repitition as far as perfecting your shooting motion. At this point, your shot lacks elevation and your releases is pretty slow which could cause you problems during games. Making adustments will feel awkward initially, but the adjustments will become comfortable over time and will make your shot more effective in game situations. I'd suggest you work on the pointers Rake has provided.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote