Thread: Next 8 games
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 12:41 PM   #23
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Next 8 games

Personally, I don't mind staying at the 8th seed. Unless we can get the 6th, Im just find playing Chicago. I have faith in us being able to beat Miami on any given day, but not for 4 games in a series. Chicago locks up defensively. Probably the best defensive team in the league. That being said, if Amare's healthy, we'll have 2 guys that could light any team up on any given night no matter how well they're being played.

I would love to play Orlando moreso than Philly or Indiana. I think if you close out on Orlando's shooters, you should be good to go. I think the best way to play them is NOT to double Dwight.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote