Thread: Next 8 games
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 10:48 AM   #25
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Next 8 games

We're 2-1 so far. I said I would be satisfied with 4-4 during this stretch and I stick to it.
Let's beat the Bulls at MSG and Bucks on the road and it's enough for me.

Bucks are the obvious choice but do you want to know why I want us to beat the Bulls ? Because they are the toughest opponent out of all and that game is at MSG so it would be a memorable experience because the atmosphere would be astonishing.

I just looked at our schedule after this 8 game stretch.
We're having a 3 game home stand against the Wizards,Heat and Celtics. We could be able to go 2-1.

If we can stay in front of Milwaukee before the last 5 games I think we should be able to get into the playoffs.
4 out of 5 Knicks last games are on the road but against not so tough opponents (Nets,Cavaliers,Hawks,Bobcats) and we're playing the Clippers at home.

I think we'll find out how good are we on Wednesday (in 8 days,after the game against the Bucks).

Just one more thing,Knicks are undefeated at home under Mike Woodson,7-0
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote