Thread: Next 8 games
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 11:27 AM   #27
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Next 8 games

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize

I feel like we've played Indiana 30 times already. GEEZ. I'm so tired of seeing us play them lol
I hate playing against the Celtics. Same shit every game.

1)Knicks grab a 10+ lead at the half.
2)Celtics come out strong in the 2nd half and get a 5+ lead.
3)Knicks come back,take a lead a few seconds before the end.
4)Pierce,Ray or KG hit a game winner
5)Knicks lose another game against the Celtics in a heartbreaking fashion.

We beat them like once in the last 2-3 years and that happened when Paul "the Knicks killer" Pierce was out.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote