View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 02:56 PM   #33
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official "Mike Woodson" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Better worry about your own son who will soon be far away from home surrounded with beautiful Asian women

My son is taking his girlfriend with him, so hopefully he'll be alright whenever he decides to go.

Seriously though, I don't even think about what my oldest kids do.

Only so much a parent can say, teach, and show, you'd hope the child will use good common sense on items that parents can't control.

Actually, my oldest son and his twins sisters take alot from their step mom, even though she isn't that much older than them.

She gets in their ass way more than me, I'm the more lenient one.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote