View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 01:24 PM   #4
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Men have better friends

Reminds of my high school days... It seemed like every other period there would always be some sort of dramatic intention between the females in our grade while me and the dudes would just sit back and watch them make constant fools out of themselves for nothing... So much pettyness...

Theres a vast majority of women who are just flat out scandalous jealous people who strive to see there female counterparts weap in sorrow & depression. I can honestly say that I've come across & met more then a few girls in my time whove made it clear that they dont normally hang out with a big group of females and mainly roll with just men. Its a proven fact that woman magnetize drama more then men do.
Its sad, but evidentally true.
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote