View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 02:35 PM   #19
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Don Imus gets suspended for racist remarks, what about this guy?

I dont agree with 99.9% of what youve said in this thread, but I will agree that any lacrosse player who didnt even attend the party or have a bad rep. before hand got a bad deal when they had to submit a DNA sample even though the players decided amongst themselves that they would all be silent and say nothin thus making it very hard for the DA to find out exactly what happened...

But still, I dont see how this equates to it being Sharpton's fault this stuff happened......When a woman says she was raped, the police and DAs office are gonna at least investigate and take initial action against the suspects on the woman's word... Sharpton didnt create that precedent... that happens al the time, especially in a high profile case where everyone will be watching.
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote