View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 07:50 PM   #19
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Most Stylish NBA Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
But yea I agree, he looks sharp. I don't like Kobe at all but I give him props for not following along with that fcking hipster fake glasses gay vest look that all of them are doing now.

It's not always that bad:

Last edited by Faptastrophe : 04-08-2012 at 07:55 PM.
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote