View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 08:32 PM   #18
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OT: Raiders rumored to take Calvin Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Willy
don't want to sound too racist, but I ain't a big believer in Black QB's. Most black qb's rely on there athleticism too much and they ain't gonna cut it in the NFL. Take a QB with a smart noodle -- just my opinion.

Like Mcnabb...oops he's black. Like Joey Harrington...oops he's a backup to a black QB.

What were you saying again? I forgot.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote