View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 10:15 AM   #8
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Odom to leave Mavs, sit out remainder of season

I liked Odom with the Lakers, and when he went to the Mavs earlier this season and played terribly, I thought he'd be able to pull it together, but it looks like I was wrong. I can't feel sorry for someone who has given up trying.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote