View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 01:17 AM   #39
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH Gaming Diary Thread

I'm falling behind on my playing list because I'm picking up loose games. For example, I never finished The Force Unleashed, nor did I play the 2nd game. My cousin was appalled. I was appalled he hadn't played Portal 2 so we swapped. Now I've got two more games to get through before I get back to my list.

Good problems?
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote