View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 07:17 PM   #25
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Don Imus got canned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan23
I'm an accountant son, just don't feel the need to post seriously on a message board.

Anyway, you r gettin angry on a message board? , get a life kid. someone insulted youre hero tiger woods, get over it Rowdy Randy. Put the debate cards away and have a civil convo, you oversensitive buttmuscle.

Me

Shouldn't educated accountants be able to use proper syntax? Impressive. Hopefully none of your (supposed) clients post on here.

I don't care about Tiger Woods, however when he is called a sellout because of his race and profession, I will take offense. Did you tell me to get a life, kid? Nice try.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote