View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 12:04 AM   #10432
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Tinker Tailer Soldier Spy 4/10. Super boring. That is a rare reason for me to not like a movie. I can usually put up with slow dramas, but but there is no emotion behind any of the characters that drew me in like there is with other slow dramas. Only reason I didn't rate it lower is because I appreciate the cinematography/make up/soundtrack/etc. Shame too, because I really wanted to like this movie and was excited to see it based on its reviews, cast, and trailer.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote