View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 10:42 AM   #10438
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
What's that song?

I went to this movie and left severely disappointed. Don't remember did I rank it or not, but to me it looked an unfinished product. In order to not be the old boring man vs wolves, they tried put some psychology in it, some survival and then some realism (dying), but for some reason I think it's on par with Anaconda or Giant Crocodile or any of that sort. Just not put together for my taste. Plz post song still
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQbmjpwAeNU&feature=my_liked_videos&list=L LFsYghPfAv4d9LYlSOtBQww

There was a tiny scene after the credits..

song's so good. love the piano bit
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote